Thursday, July 4, 2019

Helicopter Mania

Well Ladies and Gentlemen, do I have a story for you!

Today I visited the Southport spit for morning tea as well as hoping to see some helicopter action from Sea World Helicopters and Gold Coast Helitours. After morning tea I had a look around the spit. Just as I was about to leave, I was shocked as a helicopter suddenly zoomed past as it pulled a nearly inverted bank. I quickly pulled out my trusty Cannon SX430 and grabbed a few shots. I stood on the Edge of the spit in awe of the maneuvers that were undertaken by the Helicopter. I was confused as to why the Helicopter was doing these maneuvers until I noticed the film crew. I asked one of the crew members and they said that they were filming an Amrican TV Series called Reef  Break. As a side note, the helicopter used in the filming was a regular in the area- Gold Coast Helitours' VH-HTY. Anyway Here are some of the photos




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About the blog

This blog was inspired by reading the many posts of http://madaboutplanes.blogspot.com/. I eventually decided to make my own blog focused on movements around the Gold Coast

A7-BET Touching down in Brisbane