Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Helicopter banner towing

Hi all,

As some of my readers may know, I am currently on holidays on the NSW Central Coast. Today is boxing day and I am staying at my Aunty's house. A few minutes ago, I witnessed something rather interesting. A3.350BA VH-TSV conducted a banner towing flight over her house. This is the first time I have been able to photograph a banner towing flight.
VH-TSV
It was carrying a sign that appeared to say: 'Over beer? Canadian club'
See you all next time

7 comments:

  1. Hi Buddy

    you coming to the Coolangatta Aviation airside tour next Saturday. I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Appreciate the support :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole, sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. What are you blogging about? What aspect are you wanting advice on. My main tip would be to run and make your writing interesting and informative as possible. It seems to have worked for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing write-up! I feel Glad to have found this article. Thanks for sharing such a useful piece of knowledge. Always a fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What’s up, I read Every weekend and i used to pay a visit to this website,
    for the reason that i want to find new things to learn and this web page
    conations really pleasant great information too."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have actually been hearing hearing about this but didn’t quite know what it was but now that you mentioned it, I’d sure it will help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About the blog

This blog was inspired by reading the many posts of http://madaboutplanes.blogspot.com/. I eventually decided to make my own blog focused on movements around the Gold Coast

A7-BET Touching down in Brisbane